EV Charger Installation
Let us help find the charging solution to suit you
One of our specialists will guide you through the whole process from purchase to installation. We can arrange OLEV grants and incentives, plus advice on tax benefits and EV discounts.
- We give specialist advice on EV chargers
- You select from our latest range
- We'll verify OLEV grant eligibility
- We arrange a customer survey
- On premise survey with you to agree charger location(s) and electrical requirements.
- We plan the electrical design
- Incorporate future requirements
- Supply customer proposal
- Provide a fixed quote
- OLEV Accredited installation
- Complete groundworks
- Install EV signage and barriers
- Schedule in-life maintenance
- Provide bi-annual safety check
- Offer future upgrades
- Offer Solar PV solutions
- Offer battery storage
Our terms and conditions cover what is included free in your standard installation and what happens if we need to quote for extra works, but here's a quick guide for you:
- Fitting of your electric vehicle charger on a brick or plaster wall, or to another suitable permanent structure.
- Up to 10 metres of cable, run and neatly clipped to the wall between the electricity distribution board / consumer unit and the EV Charger home charge point.
- Surface mounting of cable only– i.e. no conduit or chasing
- Routing of the cable through a drilled hole in a wall up to 500mm (20 inches) thick, if this is needed.
- The fitting and testing of electrical connections and protections required for the charger.
Not all households are the same and you may want to choose or need something different to standard which is absolutely fine. Simply tell us what you would like and we can customise your installation to suit your needs.
Please note: For the standard installation package to be eligible for the government grant, the homeowner must comply with all current OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme terms and conditions. For more information about EVHS see our OLEV Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme page.
Our standard installation for an electric vehicle home charge point covers the majority of homes in the UK.