Powervault 3 is an intelligent battery system for the modern smart home, designed to maximise energy efficiency and value for the customer. Powervault 3 reduces customers’ energy bills by storing free solar energy or cheap, off-peak electricity from the grid. Customers can also receive an income from Powervault by allowing Powervault’s proprietary GridFLEX™ platform to occasionally control their Powervault 3 battery and support the grid when it is under stress. By connecting Powervault 3 directly to their solar system, customers can also prevent the need to replace their solar inverter when it fails. Powervault 3 is a single unit, available in five different capacities: 4kWh, 8kWh, 12kWh, 16kWh and 20kWh.
- Reduce your energy bills by storing solar power or off-peak electricity
- Reduce your carbon footprint by maximising use of clean energy
- Earn an income for supporting the grid through GridFLEX™
- Avoid buying a new solar inverter by connecting your PVs direct
- Smart tariff control to take advantage of low-cost electricity
- Continue to receive your Feed-in Tariff in full
- Lithium-polymer (Li-NMC) batteries with 10 year warranty